Grant Internship with HUAWEI Spring 2018
Dear 2-3 year students of IS, CSSE, CS, SIS!
HUAWEI, a leading global ICT solutions provider, opens the call for applications for internship “Sprouts of the future” in the framework of “One Belt One Road” initiative. It will take place in Beijing, Shenzhen plants and research centres. IITU is allocated four grant internships. It gives IITU students future HUAWEI employment opportunities.
Internship and grant details will be provided later.
Dates: April 16-27, 2018.
- Application addressed to the Rector of JSC "IITU", signed by the student with the indication of mobile phone number and e-mail.
- GPA 3.0 and above (transcript in English from Academic Affairs Department).
- Reference/recommendation of the department in English (from the head of your department or a professor from your department).
- Motivation letter in English explaining why you are the best candidate for this internship.
- English proficiency level Intermediate and above (IELTS, TOEFL certificate or level confirmation letter from your current English teacher).
- Passport copy.
Documents must be submitted to the International Affairs Department (9th floor) until Monday, March 12, 2018 (inclusive).
International Affairs Department (9th floor)